Thursday, December 1, 2016

My New Toy 1/2 - Lenovo IdeaPad 710s

Gonna ditch my HORRIBLE 4yr old Samsung lappy cos it has been having CPU overheating issues for years. Since day 1 it was a nightmare to use, within first year warranty period, I had sent it to service center twice (replaced HDD & Motherboard). And after seeing news of exploding Note7s and Samsung washing machine going up in flames, I decided not to have it explode in my face!




Lenovo IdeaPad 710S (13ISK 80SW001MSB)

Specifications
Intel Core i5-6260U Processor
8GB RAM LPDDR3, 1866 MHz
256GB SSD PCIe NVMe SSD
Intel Iris Graphics 540
Windows 10 Home
13.3" FHD IPS LED Display
13.9mm thin & 1.1kg light
Backlit Keyboard
2 Years Carry-in Warranty

Bought it at Challenger shop for $1399. Very pleased with my purchase so far, it is thin, light, fast and super easy to use!









Hubby took over this pinky...wish him good luck! Hehehe...







No comments:

Post a Comment